Friday 1 June 2012

Heading off to Frogland

So tomorrow we start our epic 12 hour journey to and through France via train.


Our day will start at 6am (terrifyingly early for a student...) when we pack the car and head for the magical town of Ebsfleet.
From there we will board the Eurostar train that will take us to Lille, where we then switch to TGV to travel to Avignon. 


As I have never travelled on the Eurostar before I am actually really looking forward to it. It doesn't look like the boring bog-standard trains you get in the UK, it's definitely a lot swisher and looks like something futuristic..
I shall update you on how comfy it was when I next have wifi tomorrow - if Eurostar has wifi itself it will score very highly.. also if it has a plug!


Having completed the worst ever packing known in the history of the world (or at least in my life) It's about time I headed off to bed. I shall post again tomorrow at some point with more news. 

Jusqu'à la prochaine fois :)

No comments:

Post a Comment